Cat5e UTP 7m Patch Cord Cat5e UTP Patch Cord 2 M
A patch cable connects two network devices. Patch cables are typically CAT5 / CAT5e Ethernet cables linking a computer to a nearby network hub, switch or router.
Ethernet patch cables are useful to those building home computer networks and also to travelers who need wired access to Internet connections such as those provided in hotel rooms. They are normally manufactured using stranded rather than solid sheathing in order to give them pliability that reduces risk of breakage when unplugging or carrying them.
* 2×RJ45 plug molded version with strain relief
*RJ45 Plug Gold plated FU''/3U''/6U''/15U''/30U''/50U'' Optional
*Conductor: CCA/CCS/CCAG/CCC/CU/BC Optional
*AWG: 23/24/26/28AWG (7*0.12mm/7*0.16mm/7*0.18mm/7*0.12mm)
* Meet EIA/TIA568
* Plug housing: PC (UL94V-0)
* Use life: at least 1000 times
* Insulation resistance: above 100MO
* Contact resistance: above 10MO
* Length: 0.5m, 1m, 2m, 3m, 5m, 10m…….
*Color: Red, Green, Yellow, Grey, Purple, Black .......