* Unshielded twisted pairs
* AWG: 24/26/28AWG Optional
* Conductor: Stranding or Solid CCAM/CCA/CCU/CU/ Bare copper available
* Insulation: HD—PE
* Unrip rope: optional
* Jacket: PVC or LSNH
* Impedance: 100±15% O at 1 ~100MHz
* Reference Standard: YD/T1019-2001,ANSI/TIA/EIA-568B,ISO/IEC11801
* Print Legend: CM or CMR
* Specification: 4P
* Rated Temperature: -40°C ~ + 75°C
Diameter of Cable
PVC or LSNH
PVC or LSNH
Mainly used in the Building Correspondence Synthesis Wiring System the Work Area Correspondence Leading-out Terminal and between the Connection Distribution Frame Wiring, As Well As the Housing Synthesis Wiring System’s User Correspondence Leading-out Terminal Arrives at Place of Exile between Coils’ wiring.
Cat6 cables have been around for only a few years less than Cat5E cables. However, they have primarily been used as the backbone to networks, instead of being run to workstations themselves. The reason for this (beyond cost) is the fact that, while Cat6 cables can handle up to 10 Gigabits of data, that bandwidth is limited to 164 feet — anything beyond that will rapidly decay to only 1 Gigabit (the same as Cat5E).