Patch Cord/Cat5e FTP Patch Cable In Copper
Category5 enhanced cabling(also Cat5e Cable) , was manufactured to support 1000 Mbps “gigabit” speeds, There are two major types of cat5e patch cable.One is Unshielded,the other is Shielded.
1)Unshielded Type: Cat5e UTP (Unshielded Twisted pair) Cables ,are found in most cases. It would be used in an office setting and home networking.One of the major merits to UTP is the ease of use and value for money.
2) Shielded Type :Twisted pair cables are often shielded in an attempt to prevent electromagnetic interference. Usually ,It has a drain wire in a shielded or a screened twisted pair cable , which is helpful to reduce interference.
* 2×RJ45 plug molded version with strain relief
*RJ45 Plug Gold plated FU''/3U''/6U''/15U''/30U''/50U'' Optional
*Conductor: CCA/CCS/CCAG/CCC/CU/BC Optional
*AWG: 23/24/26/28AWG (7*0.12mm/7*0.16mm/7*0.18mm/7*0.12mm)
* Meet EIA/TIA568
* Plug housing: PC (UL94V-0)
* Use life: at least 1000 times
* Insulation resistance: above 100MO
* Contact resistance: above 10MO
* Length: 0.5m, 1m, 2m, 3m, 5m, 10m…….
*Color: Red, Green, Yellow, Grey, Purple, Black .......