Wholesale High Speed Cat5e FTP Network Cable Patch Cord
How does a physical cable eliminate interference and allow for faster speeds? It does it through wire twisting and isolation. Cable twisting was invented by Alexander Graham Bell in 1881 for use on telephone wires that were run along side power lines. He discovered that by twisting the cable every 3-4 utility poles, it reduced the interference and increased the range.
* 2×RJ45 plug molded version with strain relief
*RJ45 Plug Gold plated FU''/3U''/6U''/15U''/30U''/50U'' Optional
*Conductor: CCA/CCS/CCAG/CCC/CU/BC Optional
*AWG: 23/24/26/28AWG (7*0.12mm/7*0.16mm/7*0.18mm/7*0.12mm)
* Meet EIA/TIA568
* Plug housing: PC (UL94V-0)
* Use life: at least 1000 times
* Insulation resistance: above 100MO
* Contact resistance: above 10MO
* Length: 0.5m, 1m, 2m, 3m, 5m, 10m…….
*Color: Red, Green, Yellow, Grey, Purple, Black .......