2019.4.11-2019.4.14 Hong Kong Electronics Fair Spring

- Apr 28, 2019-

Hong Kong electronics fair spring 2019.4.11-2019.4.14

Having a look at our booth

微信图片_20190413113028

The Hong Kong electronics fair is currently the largest electronics fair in Asia. The Hong Kong electronics fair, Asia's largest, and the international information technology expo, which was held at the same time, concluded on 14 April.  

QQ图片20190424162823

During this period, more than 3,250 companies from 24 countries and regions participated in the exhibition, breaking the previous record. Organised by the Hong Kong trade development council (HKTDC), the two exhibitions, with more than 4,000 booths, showcase a wide range of new consumer electronics, innovations and communications technologies.

微信图片_20190413122141微信图片_20190413122141

here are more than 90,000 professional buyers, among which 37% are from Hong Kong, while the remaining 63% are from countries and regions outside Hong Kong.


Previous:WWDC19 Apple's New $6,000 Mac Pro: What's Changed? Next:Xtalk,Cross Talk