If you want to play F1 2019, make sure the processor is integrated with the Intel Iris Pro level of graphics. In terms of bug fixes, Intel has fixed the "Devil May Cry 5" graphics anomaly mentioned earlier and improved support for UWP media applications.
● When running Devil May Cry 5 in DX12 mode, slight image anomalies can be observed.
● Visual effects of the Microsoft Edge browser when conservative form factor anti-aliasing (CMAA) is enabled;
● Improved media support for Universal Windows Apps (UWP Apps);
● Improved support for high dynamic contrast (HDR);
● Fixed an issue where Miracast could not connect successfully after uninstalling and reinstalling the graphics driver on the 8th generation Intel Core processor.
There are also some known issues, such as some games running crash or hang:
● May be in "Sniper Elite V2 Reset", "Vulkan", "Zombie World War" (Vulkan 1080p high quality), "Madden Rugby 19", "Storm Engineering: Building and Rescue" There is an intermittent crash or hang.
● SPECviewperf 13 crashes when running creo-02 workloads on 8th and 9th generation Intel Core processors.
It is reported that the configuration requirements of the new version of the requirements are the same as before. (release notes | download address)
In addition to the Xeon and Pentium processors with the same GPU, it also supports the 6th generation Intel Core processor and later.
And the Xeon E3-1500M v5 series with Intel HD Graphics P530, featuring Intel HD Graphics 500 / 505, UHD Graphics 600 / 605 core Pentium processor.